Cloud-hosted Access Control
Access Control as a Service
Complex software installations, time-consuming software updates, and management of critical software data backups can all be a thing of the past with Millennium Access Control’s Ultra software as a service. Our highly affordable Hosted Access Control offering provides Enterprise Class features, security, reliability, automatic secure backups for small, medium and large-sized access control customers.
Millennium Hosted Access Control
We are committed to delivering a complete, simple to install, highly reliable electronic Access Control solution to our Dealers and their Customers.
- Does not require dedicated local access control server
hardware and associated software installation and
- World class infrastructure availability, data integrity and backup
without the need for local IT support or other ongoing
- Web-based Access Control software updates managed by
Millennium to ensure your system remains current
- No annual software maintenance agreement
- Only pay for the number of doors you need, easily expand at any time
Features of MGI
Why choose cloud solutions?
MGI’s suite of access control solution provides the technology for heightened security without feeling intrusive.
- Powered by Millennium Ultra Enterprise Class Access Control deployed on Amazon Web Services, the most capable and secure cloud platform available.
Backed by the most trusted and reliable hardware from one of the oldest electronic access control product manufacturers in the industry.
Supports a wide range of readers, including bundled options
A modern browser-based user interface with local workstation application install option
No software maintenance agreements or need to apply updates, your system will always be up to date
IP Interface Kits
- IP interface cloud connector kits provide the easiest setup for communication between the local site and the hosted system software
- Available in 1, 2 and 4 reader options
- Includes power supply. Optional battery backup available
- Factory Assembled and Tested
Reader Add-On Kits
- Extends IP Expansion kits via conventional and affordable RS-485 network wiring
- Pre-assembled kits in 1, 2 and 4 door configurations
- Includes power supply and optional battery backup in each enclosure
- Up to 90 additional readers can be connected to any single IP Interface kit
- Door hardware/strikes
- Battery backup
- Additional door add-on kits
Talk to Us
For more information, just fill up the details below with your requirements and we’ll get in touch with you.